They call me The Milspouse Retail Coach. I’m a retail junkie, indie shop owner, CEO, mom, Marine spouse, mentor, amateur chef, UNO champ, loyal friend, #TeamCookie. I like to say I pay it forward for a living.
What you don’t know about me:
1. I am obsessed with red lipstick.
2. My grandparents were college sweethearts.
3. I was the newspaper/yearbook geek in high school.
4. I almost joined the Army.
5. I’m the oldest of 12.
6. I’m very scared of Twitter. (Tweet me @momwifepreneur.)
7. I once met Chris Brown at a gas station in Virginia.
8. I earned an associates degree 12 years after I earned a bachelor’s degree. Let’s just say I had a mid-life career crisis.
9. I stand with Kap!
10. Making A Murderer really pissed me off.
11. Every year on my birthday, I give someone else a gift.
12. I’ve seen Jay-Z in concert six times.
13. I’m not a morning person.
14. I failed my Japan driver’s license test the first time I took it.
15. My first Broadway show was the Lion King.
16. I do not like taking pictures.
17. I hate the movie Frozen.
18. I have seen every episode of the Golden Girls.
19. My favorite show as a kid was Punky Brewster.
20. My first car was a 1990 Honda Civic.
21. I can’t draw a straight line even with a ruler.
22. I do not drink coffee.
23. I love waffles.
24. I love dumpster diving for old furniture.
25. Oh yeah, I’m an introvert.